G’day mate!

A month ago I arrived in Brazil and I must say that time flies, sometimes I feel sad and it’s difficult to live here… at other times is difficult to forget that I lived there and that I lived a dream.
I met wonderful people and I was happy every single day, I felt special and complete, but I can’t complain about it, because I was so lucky to find so lovely friends and to learn how to love others without feel afraid of being cheated.
I learnt a lot of things that I’ll never forget and friends who I’ll love and think about it ever. I learnt how to live with people that I didn’t know, to respect the others’ space and to live without question the world.
There I realized how pure people can be and I could get in touch with my purity and my own personality. Actually, I could see with new eyes what was around me.
I thank God for being able to live such a beautiful experience and I thank all friends who were with me on this journey. I also thank God to be home, health and to see all the news happens.
I found a job!! I’m working with teens that have legal problems, for example, a teen who stole something or is a drug dealer, I must guide them and write reports for the judge. My job is about 15 minutes walking from my house and I’m really happy to work there.
I’m also happy because I saw and I held my handsome nephew (he has just 2 months, so cool)! Yesterday I received the news that my sister's baby it’s a girl! Her name, maybe, will be Clara and she’ll be born in 4 months.

I really miss you guys, Sydney, our school.

Love,
C.

Postagens mais visitadas